Backpacking Information on Egypt
All you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an online travel authorization created for people that want to travel to Egypt for vacation. This system speeds up the application process to have new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just thru a web application. This completely new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several prerequisites the tourists ought to bear in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many types of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to request for an online visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without errors.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to have a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you have the online visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to decide on its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a team, one person can apply on the internet for all the tourists, but each of them ought to complete and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you decided to have some visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and return as you want. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back when necessary.